Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ode to Whole Foods


This morning, I drove down to our community Whole Foods Market. I decided not to walk, despite it only being 3 blocks away, because I was planning on buying quite a few groceries.

Every time I walk in this store, I feel like I'm in grocery store paradise. Seriously. There are fresh flowers and fresh produce at the entrance that welcomes you with glorious scents. I walked around and got the things I came for (bananas, cantaloupe, milk, Kashi cereal, sliced chicken breast) and a few other things (some Clif bars, Kashi crackers, Better'n Peanut Butter). This store makes me love going grocery shopping. The atmosphere is inviting and just walking in the store makes you feel like you are healthier. :) And their produce is the best I have ever had from any store. It is so fresh that you feel like you are eating it right from the farm!

I love Whole Foods and am so glad that we have one so close to our home. If you have one near you, please enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: