- A family at church that we don't even know gave us a gift card to Babies R Us, just as we were needing a high chair for Emma.
- A friend from church, knowing that we were stressed out, brought us a delicious meal & a Wal-Mart gift card from our church.
- A friend from church invited me over to hang out while Matt was working at the Pita Pit. This same friend also let us borrow some clothes for Emma (they have two girls) and gave us a gift certificate to www.diapers.com
- When I visited the doctor this week, to get a new prescription, he didn't charge me for the visit and gave me 2 1/2 months worth of samples of the medicine!
- The same doctor did not charge Matt for his visit today when he went to get his knee x-rayed. Extra blessing--Matt's knee is not broken or dislocated!!!
- The weather has been so wonderful that Emma & I have been able to go on lots of walks lately.
- A spot has opened up so that Emma can go to work with Matt (they have a nursery there), which leaves more opportunities for me to work wherever I need to!
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him."