Saturday, July 07, 2007

Call me a liar.

Okay, I lied. I did have something to blog about today.

We took the girls shopping today...not just to one mall, but to two malls! Matt & I did not walk out empty handed from either mall. Here are some things we left with:

*a Tervis Tumbler with a fleur de lis on it: Bed Bath & Beyond (I have been wanting one of these for quite a while and was going to buy it off the internet, but it was cheaper here!)
*two pairs of khaki cargo shorts for Matt: JC Penney
*vitamins, a kitchen scrub brush, cat litter, and a few other things I can't remember: Target (yes, the 2 story Target that is connected to the mall)
*a green shirt, a pink shirt, and a cute belt: American Eagle (the shirts were only $7--the belt was not on sale but it was too cute to pass up)
*beignets and a Sprite: Cafe du Monde (it's impossible to pass up beignets in this city)
*a Life is Good shirt, stress ball, & a spinning top: Discovery Channel Store (they are closing and everything was on sale!)

I think that's all we got. Let me tell you though, EVERY store at the mall is having huge summer clearance sales! I mean a lot of them are 50%-60% off! I'm sure the mall near you is having sales too, so the shopping junkie in me is urging you to check out the sales and let me know what you find!

No comments: