Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to my bestest, Kelly!

This post is dedicated to the greatest friend I could ever hope for.

Kelly & I have known each other since I was a freshman at Winthrop. We met as cherubs in Alpha Omega and soon developed our friendship out of AO. We spent our college years together and then Kelly & Paul got married the month after Matt & I. They soon became our "married friends".

Kelly is one of those friends that I can tell anything too. We have laughed together and cried together. We have shared our joy and our pain. One of my most precious memories is on the night before my wedding, Kelly spent the night with me and we laid in my bed talking until 5 am. We shared our lives that night and gained a bond which will never fade.

I am so thankful for Kelly. It has been very hard moving 11 hours away from her. I know that we will continue to be the best of friends for the rest of our lives. We have plans to have kids and raise them together and grow old together. No matter what distance is between us, I know that this friendship will last.

Kelly--I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and wish I was there to celebrate with you. You are my forever friend and I am so blessed by you! I love you!







1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Sarah, I miss you so much. I wish with all my heart you were here also. But I have to remind myself that God has a plan for both of us. Thank you for being my friend and you were right, I definately bawled my eyes out!