Thursday, May 31, 2007

Whirlwind of Life!

Yesterday definitely felt like a whirlwind of a day--being in airplanes for 8 hours, 4 airports, 4 states, and being in New Orleans for 5 hours. It was an exciting day and Matt & I got the job at the Boys and Girls Town! We will head out Sunday for training in Nebraska for two weeks. Then we will be back in Rock Hill for a few days and move June 19th/20th. We are SO excited and can't believe this is all actually happening! When we were in New Orleans yesterday we were able to meet some of "our girls" and a bunch of the staff we will be working with. We were very impressed by everyone and are excited to join their team.

Keep us in your prayers while we are in training/packing/moving. I'll be sure to keep the blog updated as much as I can!

Oh, and when we returned to the airport last night, Kelly, Paul, & Grant met us there with signs and balloons! It was so sweet! We have such good friends.

And I can't forget to write about my heaven in the airport. Matt & I are rushing through the Cincinnati airport yesterday (we had less than 30 minutes to get to our next gate adn we had to eat) and Matt tells me to "Look!". I turn around and see an entire Vera Bradley store! Oh it looked like heaven to my eyes! Unfortunately, we were in such a hurry we didn't have time to go in, but it sure looked glorious! We did get a picture of me in front of it though--I'll post it later.

No comments: