Thursday, May 10, 2007

And we're waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

We had our second interview on Tuesday evening. Matt & I both feel pretty confident that it went well. This was the most intense interview I have ever had (and may ever have) since they really need to know about me & Matt because we will be the parents to 6 teenage girls. Hopefully we have one more interview to go. They said they would call in the next 5 days to let us know the next step and that gives them until Monday. So here we are waiting on the key decision to living out our dreams in New Orleans.

No comments: