Tuesday, May 08, 2007

very quick update

I have to leave for work in 5 minutes so here's what you need to know...

*Matt & I felt confident in our first interview for the Girls and Boys Town teaching parent position. We are having a second interview today at 5:30 pm (4:30 pm NO time). If this interview goes well, we will head down for a final interview. Please be praying! We really feel like this might be the right fit for us.

*Matt & I went to a Family Life Weekend to Remember marraige conference last weekend and it was fabulous! I would totally recommend it to anyone who is engaged or married. We learned a lot and are trying to apply it to our lives and our marraige. Michael and Amy (Matt's brother and our sister-in-law) came were there too so it was great to spend time with them. The next time we see them they will have Baby Will in tow! We can't wait to be Uncle Matt & Aunt Sarah!

*My sweet friend (and my maid of honor), Jocelyn got engaged to her beau Watson! I'm so excited for them and can't wait until their wedding! Congrats to them!

No comments: