Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good Morning Everyone!

Good Saturday Morning! Most of you are probably still asleep or enjoying a lazy morning. Oh how I wish I could do that! One of the benefits of this job is working weekends! Let me tell you, I would much rather be in bed or watching tv or shopping right now. But here I am, sitting in our office preparing for the day (and finishing up some paperwork from yesterday). One day, I would like to have a job that has weekends off again. Oh how I miss the weekends!

Don't feel sorry for me though, because we are going to have a fabulous weekend with the girls. Two of our girls are on home pass for the weekend (praise the Lord), so we only have 4 in the house. Today we are going to Audubon Park to have a picnic, go for a walk, feed the ducks, and just have fun. We are praying the rain will hold off so we can do this.

Have you guys seen the commercials for the new Electronic Monopoly? As soon as we heard about it, Matt & I knew we were going to have to buy it. It looked like too much fun! So, we went out Thursday and bought it for the house. Matt played it with the girls last night while I was sick in bed with morning sickness. I'm sure we'll play a game today. I'll let you know just how much fun it is!

Matt & I finally got to go to Thursday night Community Group for our church. We missed the past 3 weeks because we were working (on our day off) or just exhausted. We got to see some people we had met before and also met lots of new people. It was a good time of fellowship and studying the Word.

We've had Bella the bulldog for almost a week now. We are pretty sure that her owner is just going to let us keep her. We have enjoyed having her here. She is a sweet but stubborn dog. I'll have to post some videos soon.

Well, I better get back to that paperwork I need to be doing. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: