Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Little Peanut Parks

I had my first prenatal doctor's visit today and much to my surprise, they did an ultrasound! On the first visit! I was SO excited! We got to see our sweet little peanut and see his/her heart beating. I am so glad that Matt was there with me to see this for the first time. Everything looks good so far. I am 9 weeks along and due May 21st. And for those of you who are wondering, it will be the end of December when we find out the sex of the baby. Oh, how I hope this time passes quickly. The doctor gave me some medicine for my nausea as well, praise the Lord. It has been horrendous lately. I haven't even been able to keep down Italian Ice (my favorite treat thanks to Amy!), chicken noodle soup, or even crackers. I'm definitely looking forward to not having to run down the stairs a million times a day to give the porcelain goddess a visit. Anyway, here are some pictures of our precious little peanut. That little blur in the black abyss is our baby. :)


5 comments:

The Beasleys said...

How awesome is that! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out what you are having. Do you have names picked out? I can't wait to see you soon! Think of me this week...my dad is coming to visit tonight! Love ya guys! and Little Peanut too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your very first pictures, Baby Parks! One day you will know how special and how loved you are! We are praying for you and your sweet parents, and looking forward to knowing you!

Much love,
Poppa and Nana Mackey

Kelly said...

Yay! Peanut is already a celebrity! How exciting that you are growing in your mommy's tummy. Soon you'll be a big peanut and we'll get to see you! We love you all! :)

Anonymous said...

yay baby peanut parks! i am so happy for you guys! maybe he/she will be born on my bday-the 17th of may :) hope all is well! love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Matt! Take care of yourself and that precious little one.

Beverly from Rock Hill