Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hump Day Update

Day two of running is done. It feels SO good to run and I just feel so much more energetic the rest of the day. I am so lucky that I don't have to go to work until 9:30 am. I had been sleeping in and just getting up in time to get ready for work. Now I am waking up at 6:30-7 am and running and spending time getting other things done before I have to get ready for work. As much as I love sleeping, this is a major accomplishment for me. It makes me feel like I get so much more accomplished during the day. Let's hope I keep it up!

Matt & I have some good news...we finally got health insurance. We've been without for a while because Catawba doesn't offer it. Matt's mom has a coworker whose husband sells insurance, so she gave him our phone number to contact us. We met with him last night and worked out a short term insurance deal that will be affordable to us yet cover the things we need it to. The awesome thing is that this man is a Christian and was so interested in hearing about Matt & my plans to move to New Orleans and our passion for the people there. He even prayed for us--for our future goals and dreams. It was an amazing experience because he truly cared about us and was not just trying to sell us some product. So, our insurance will start by the end of the week. Praise God!

We are progressing in our plans to move. We are setting up job interviews for the first week of June, when we'll head back to New Orleans. I am excited about that trip because my parents are going to come with us! We are about 90% sure that we'll be moving the first week in July. I can't believe that it's all coming together!

God is good and He knows what is best for His people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, it's really becoming a reality for you isn't it? that's awesome!