Thursday, October 14, 2004

Life goes on and on and on...

If Fall Break doesn't hurry up and get here I'm gonna go crazy. This week has been one filled with tests and papers. Though I am done with all that, I still have to go to 3 more classes today. I'm working at the PO tomorrow as well, so my break won't really start until tomorrow afternoon. I am feeling very drained right now, emotionally and physically. I'll be fine once I get some rest.

So, I cleaned out my purse the other day & was amazed to find what random things I did. I'm such a dork because I made a list of what was in my purse so I could post it later for all you to laugh at. So here goes...
-one AAA battery
-two kinds of lipgloss
-two kinds of chapstick
-cell phone
-wallet
-10 coupons for a free bottle of Body by Victoria perfume (if anyone wants one let me know)
-A bag of Hall's Fruit Breezers
-two pads of post-it notes
-checkbook
-4 pens
-2 pencils
-a highlighter
-keys
-eyedrops
-Purell
-Tylenol Cold
-Orbit gum
-a spoon
-Eye Openers mints
-face powder

Wow...that's a lot of junk that I definitely don't need.

Tomorrow after Matt & I get off work we are heading down to Columbia for the fair. I'm definitely excited! I sure do love the fair...the sights, the sounds, the smells...the whole experience. We're gonna meet up with Bethany & hopefully Erin there. That will be lots of fun.

My dad has a job interview next week at Greenville County DSS. Keep him in your prayers.

I'm going to leave you with a random funny quote I read in Glamour this morning..."In bed, men are like microwaves and women are like ovens." haha.

No comments: