Friday, May 02, 2008

Thoughts.

2:03 am--can't sleep.

Here are my thoughts:
  • I wish my brain would shut off so I could sleep
  • Not quite sure how we're going to make it through the next few months financially, but God will provide
  • Pregnancy is not as pretty as one would think
  • I can't believe I'm going to be a mom this month. Very crazy!
  • I'm a little nervous about this whole labor thing
  • I love our cats and hope they get along with Emma
  • I continue to fall in love with New Orleans every day and want to raise my children here
  • Matt & I are so blessed to have a wonderful church
  • I have been blessed by all the young moms at our church
  • I love living within 2 blocks of our pastor and other church friends
  • I miss my family
  • I miss Matt's family
  • I miss the Edingers and the Beasleys
  • Matt and I are branching out and making new friends here
  • I am blessed to have an amazing husband who is willing to make huge sacrifices for me (and our daughter)
  • I have decided to continue the MSW program at SUNO (instead of going to Seminary)
  • I have to start my field placement this summer (not quite sure how that's going to work)
  • Emma will be two years old when I graduate with my MSW
  • That seems so far away
  • Matt and I want to adopt our next child
  • I really should try to go back to sleep
Sweet dreams--2:15 am

1 comment:

Karina said...

My "Baby", you need to get some sleep!!

Love you!