Friday, March 11, 2005

Spring Break!

I've finished my SCWK 432 paper and now it's officially spring break for me! Woo hoo! I still have to work at the post office & Westminster nursery but that's not much. I had the most horrible day yesterday and I'm so glad I don't have to worry about school for a few days. I still have a lot of schoolwork to do over break, but I'm not worrying about it now.

Monday afternoon my Mom & I are driving to Columbia to meet with my caterer. I'm excited about that. I also ordered my wedding invitations this past week. I like them a lot.

I just want to go to sleep now. I'm going to go turn my paper in & then take a nap before going to the gym. My poor roomie, Kristi, has only gotten 9 hours of sleep total this week. Those crazy art professors are about to kill her.

I've been learning a lot about covenants in the Bible lately--through my Old Testament class and Jeff Ferguson. Growing up Baptist, I never really knew the importance of the covenants that God made with those in the Bible. It's exciting for me to look at these as I'm about to enter a covenant marraige. My mom and I were discussing last night how marraige is so much more than signing a piece of paper for the state, but it is a covenant with God and the person you are marrying.

I may have found a job for this summer. Robin Madden & this other lady at church want me to watch their kids this summer. That'd be cool. I like keeping kids during the summer because you can take them places and do lots of fun stuff.

Guess that's it for now. I'm headed to Bancroft to turn in my paper.

No comments: