Tuesday, March 01, 2005

it's march already?

Where did February go? I have no clue but what I do know is that my wedding is in 95 days! How scary is that?! We still have so much to do and so little time.

Today is Matt & my 10 month anniversary. That's not really that long considering we're getting married. Some people still think we're crazy for getting married so soon, especially since I'm still in school. But when you know, you know. And that's how it goes. My friend Meredith & her fiance have been dating 7 years and they are getting married in November! Now that's some patience!

I just finished the first half of my english exam. It was a killer. I'm dreading the discussion part on Thursday.

I have recently become more and more aware of my stubbornness. Never in my life would I have said that I was a stubborn person, but I'm 'fessing up to it now. Matt & I have these dumb arguements over dumb little things (example--how much water to boil when making macaroni, whether to go to bojangles or not, etc.) and through these arguements I have now realized I am extremely stubborn. Both Matt & I are both stubborn & sometimes won't take the time to listen to the other person--we just keep arguing our point. We always resolve it within minutes and it becomes a laughing matter, but still...it kills me that I am as stubborn as I am. Guess this is what marraige is gonna be all about...learning new things about yourself and dealing with them!

So, I am hardcore dieting & exercising for the wedding. I've decided I'm gonna lose all this weight for the wedding & then after the wedding get fat again. Wanna know why I'm gonna get fat again? Because Matt & I did our budget the other day & it's gonna be extremely tight...therefore we're gonna be eating lots of ramen & macaroni & cheese. There go the carbs.

Wanna know something funny? I can't go a single day without spilling something on me. Let's see...Thursday=ketchup & eggs at Waffle House, Friday=syrup at my house, Saturday=honey mustard at Longhorn's, Sunday=honey mustard at church...but I don't think I spilled anything on myself yesterday or today (yet)! Yay! I'm a big girl now! :)

No comments: