Thursday, March 17, 2005

the laziness of this week

It's spring break & I'm being totally lazy. I didn't have to work today, but of course I woke up at 7 am anyway. Dumb internal alarm clock. I was able to go back to sleep around 8 and slept until noon. How nice. Then my mom & I went to go make my final invitation order. Yay! Everything's coming together. (uh oh! as i am typing this a little tiny bug is crawling on my screen! now it just flew away! haha!) Okay, back to today. I then went to my parent's house to do a little laundry. I headed to church around 3:45 pm to babysit Robin & Missy's kids. We had a nice little time, especially when Lexy & Sarah decided to dump all of their goldfish in their cups of water. Cute kids. Then it was time to work nursery. I hung out in the baby room for a while--totally overstaffed with 5 adults and 2 babies. We talked about school accredidation, the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, the Amazing Race, playing pranks on husbands, and acid reflux. What fun. After a while I headed down to Robin's office b/c my payroll paperwork had somehow gotten misplaced & I needed to re-do some of it. So Robin & I sat in her office for a good long while just chatting & watching funny videos on the internet. And Robin was wearing her 'nigga shoes (Saucony) tonight...she cracks me up! So, I definitely got paid for doing nothing. Hey, it's cool.

I have this urge to buy something on ebay. I used to be such an ebay addict. I miss it. Ebay is superdeeduperwonderful! Okay I'm a dork & just bid on the latest Jump Little Children cd. It came out last year but I've been slack & still haven't gotten it. Just found it on ebay for 8 cents. Holla!

I've decided that there are three things I really want to do before I die...
1. hike the entire Appalacian Trail
2. go backpacking across Europe
3. work in an orphanage in Africa

Yeah--hope those dreams become reality one day.

Ahh! That bug is back!

Okay, I'm off to watch Will & Grace. Love that show.

No comments: