Sunday, June 29, 2008

A few pictures

I really wanted to post tonight about the amazing weekend we had in Atlanta. But I'm tired and Emma is sleeping, which means I need to be sleeping. So, I'm posting a few pictures for now and will write more and post more picturs (and some videos) tomorrow. So here's what our weekend consisted of...


My dad got to meet Emma for the first time!


Deeper Still with Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, & Priscilla Shirer was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!


And the worship was wonderful!


Grant loved on Emma.


We went to the Georgia Aquarium (by far the best aquarium I've ever been too).


Spent some quality time with our dear friends--the Beasleys & the Edingers


We went to the beach in Gulfport on the way home.


Emma put her feet in the ocean for the first time!


And played in the sand with Daddy.


And had some good sensory time with her feet in the sand.

And loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such fun pictures! looked like you had so much fun with everyone! so glad you all got to spend time together. You look great Sarah! and Emma is beautiful. I love the aquarium shots, so fun. When are you coming to visit us?