Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Matt & I missed church this morning. It was a very sad story. I had my new dress on and Matt looked mighty handsome in his seersucker pants and when we got to the car, the battery was dead. Matt said that the battery had not "risen indeed". ::tear:: We debated on walking to church or not--and decided not too because we would be so late and I really didn't feel like walking that far in my church clothes. So, Matt rode the bus down to Wal-Mart and bought a portable generator that can jumpstart your car and it worked! We ended up going to Golden Corral for lunch and then driving/walking around our neighborhood to take some pictures. Here's some of what we got. I'll post the rest in an album later. (All of these pics are taken by Matt, as I was fooling around on my 35mm using B & W film)


















No comments: