Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Thoughts on this Election Day

This is quite random, but here's what's floating around in my head right now...

*I am glad that I voted this morning (at 6:30am). I, along with the rest of the country, feel this is a very important election. I know that whatever the outcome, God is in control. I am also glad that I didn't have to wait in line to vote--in and out within 10 minutes.

*Do not place your reflux baby by the laptop when you burp her. She WILL spit up!

*Prune colored spit up is not pretty.

*I love my new jogging stroller I got off craigslist. It's a cheapo, but we're saving up for a Phil & Teds.

*I can't believe that my Mom and Kay are going to be here in THREE days!!! Emma will be so thrilled to see her Grammy & Aunt Kay!

*I hope we are able to get rid of a lot of junk at our garage sale on Saturday. I'm tired of living in a cluttered house. And we need to get rid of the clutter because Emma will be all over the place soon!

*This crazy hot/cold weather is making my sinuses go haywire!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I just wanted to say hi! I got your blog from the BBC thread. Im Konnor and Coles mommy. Love your blog and you little one is adorable!!

Crying Baby Help said...

Reflux may trigger the baby to cry but in order to prevent it, there are ways to follow such as keeping the baby upright after feeding, using wedge pillows and trying not to lie the baby after feeding. In a way this can help to stop the baby crying.