Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Weekend

The Parks have had a busy, but wonderful weekend. We started off Saturday morning by going to a playgroup (called Bayou Babies) at the park. We got to meet lots of other moms and dads and cute kids. I can't wait until Emma is actually able to play with other kids. We did put her in the swing for the first time and though it swallowed her, she loved it! I pushed her for about 20 minutes and she could have gone longer!

Matt had a ride with his scooter club yesterday. They rode the ferry over to the West bank to a new scooter store that was celebrating it's grand opening. After playgroup, Emma and I drove over to the scooter store & met some of Matt's friends. It was a fun time!

This morning, Emma was baptized at church. It was such a special time and we are so thankful to have such a wonderful church and church family. I will post pictures and write more about her baptisms in a seperate post (I'm uploading the pictures now).

We have another playgroup tomorrow morning and on Tuesday Emma has her 4 month check up/shots. I can't wait to see how much she weighs!

No comments: