Saturday, September 15, 2007

Update: Bullet style

I am too tired and lazy right now (yes and it's only 1 pm) and don't feel like putting thoughts together, therefore this update will be in bullet style.

*Matt has to go for ANOTHER sleep study. During his first sleep study they concluded that he never enters REM sleep (and therefore never really falls asleep). So, they have to do another sleep study to figure out why he doesn't sleep and how to help him. He's also been sleep walking & talking lately. Hopefully they will schedule his next sleep study quickly, so we can get this solved.

*Our poor kitty, DJ, has a UTI (and has had a fever). Last week he began to urinate on our bed during the night. We took him to the vet & he is on antibiotics, but it's not helping. It's a pain to get up in the middle of the night every night and change the sheets. And we had to go buy a waterproof mattress pad for fear that he would ruin the mattress. We will take him back to the vet on Monday and they will do a urine culture to see what the deal is.

*We are having a birthday party for one of our girls tonight. Her family is coming and it's going to be a big deal. We're having steak & baked potatoes. Yum. And we have pin the tail on the donkey & a Spongebob pinata! It should be lots of fun!

*I sent in my application for seminary, so now it's in God's hands. We'll see where He leads.

*Lately I have felt the need for a good devotional/Bible study. I wanted one that would encourage me to read Scripture and then have questions about it. I just don't get that much out of devotionals you just read. I went to Lifeway & after 45 minutes of going back and forth, I ended up buying David: 90 Days with A Heart Like His by Beth Moore. I'm enjoying it so far. Digging in the Word is always good.

Guess that's all for now.

No comments: