Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's been awhile...

So, it's been a while since I last blogged (well, 4 days is a while for me). Matt & I are staying busy, but nothing really noteworthy to write about.

I'm definitely dealing with the morning sickness junk. And it's lasting all day. I'm trying hard to eat balanced, but it's hard when all I feel like eating is crackers. I don't really like to eat meat right now or even look at it. So, most of my protein is coming from peanut butter and nuts. It's a really weird feeling to be so hungry but not feel like eating anything because my stomach is so queasy. It's all worth it though!

Matt & I have this weekend off. Praise the Lord! Two days off in a row and one day that I can sleep in! I'm very excited (and Matt is too).

I would like to conclude this post with birthday wishes to my dear friend Karina. I treasure our friendship (even though thinking about it makes me feel old). And thanks for introducing me to the city that I love and have a passion for. Happy Birthday Karina! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!

No comments: