Monday, November 08, 2004

You make me wanna la la

As always, I've had a lot going on lately. I've been pretty down but I'll manage. Matt is probably sick of me crying all the time. It seems that's all I do.

School is hardcore kicking my butt & I know the next two semesters are gonna kill me. I'm pondering the thought of staying at Winthrop an extra semester. It might make things a little easier for me. I don't know. All I know is I'm not so good at this college stuff. Can't I just runaway to Africa?

Last weekend I went to Columbia with my mom to keep Cameron & Devin. They are growing up to be some cuties! Every 30 seconds Devin would just call out my name...not wanting anything but just making me turn around and pay attention to him. I loved it...hearing his sweet little voice call out "Sarah". We went to EdVenture and had fun there (despite the fire drill). It was nice to spend time with those boys again...I still miss them.

Sunday Matt & I had nursery duty at church. Between bouncing, scooting, grinning, and pooping...we had a fun morning. I can't wait until I can have kids of my own (don't worry guys...it's not gonna be anytime soon).

I've had some hardcore smack in the face stuff happening in my life lately that has made me really think about my life. It disguists me that I am so freakin sinful and don't even care. I should care. Lately I have been living my life entirely around my feelings. I'm so selfish. I'm at one of those points where I want to change because I know I should want to change but then I really don't want to change. I'm comfortable with my life how it is and I know I shouldn't be. I guess we'll see what happens.

*Good news--the Roasting Co. is staying open due to the "overwhelming support of the community". Yay!

No comments: