Saturday, November 20, 2004

Product of Boredom

I'm dumb.

Thirteen random things you like:
1) Dora the Explorer
2) sleeping
3) hanging out at the Pink Palace
4) roller coasters
5) the color orange
6) Cucumber Cantalaupe candles
7) Having money
8) Chick-Fil-A
9) Blowing bubbles
10) Country music
11) fuzzy socks
12) Fire

13) wearing hoodies, jeans, & flip flops

Twelve random things you want:
1) a car that actually works (BCC 4 ever)
2) an engagement ring :)
3) to live in Africa
4) to have 3 kids (named Mackey, Emma, & Eli)
5) to pass my Biology of the Aging class
6) to be able to have a cat in my apartment
7) more sleep
8) a new digital camera
9) for my head not to hurt right now
10) Matt's dad to come home safe
11) to learn how to surf
12) to read more

Eleven good bands/artists:
1) Switchfoot
2) Ashlee Simpson (she may not be good but I like her)
3) Bethany Dillon
4) Brevada
5) Jump Little Children
6) Relient K
7) Rascall Flats
8) Dashboard Confessional
9) Jack Johnson
10) Gretchen Wilson
11) Silers Bald

Ten things about you ... physically:
1) I'm fat
2) brown hair
3) brown eyes
4) I'm stretching my ears
5) pierced cartilage

6) long toes
7) bad cuticles
8) bad eyes
9) scar next to my eyebrow

10) tons of freckles on my shoulders due to excessive sunburns

Nine thoughts:
1) I wish this semester was over
2) I'm glad it's Friday!
3) Dinner at Pork 'n More was yummy!
4) I'm blessed to have such awesome friends
5) I need to go to the eye doctor
6) I like making to do lists

7) Schindler's List is a sad movie...we're watching it in my RELG class
8) I can't wait to get married!
9) I miss my kitties!

Eight favorite foods/drinks:
1) mac & cheese
2) peanut butter & nutella sandwiches
3) Ritz chips
4) Propel
5) Mike's Hard Lime
6) Smirnoff Twisted
7) Cheese sticks
8) Lime diet cokes

Seven things you wear daily:
1) contacts
2) my rings
3) earrings
4) shoes/flip flops
5) deoderant
6) lotion
7) a shirt

Six things that annoy you:

1) fake people
2) fake people
3) fake people
4) fake people
5) fake people
6) did i mention...fake people!

Five things you touch everyday:

1) my keyboard
2) cell phone
3) my squishy duck
4) chapstick
5) my purse

Four shows you watch:

1) That 70's Show
2) Made
3) Laguna Beach
4) A Wedding Story

Three People you have a crush on:

1) Matthew
2) Matthew
3) Matthew

Two things you hate:

1) seafood
2) cheap beer

One thing you love:

1) my best friend

No comments: