Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's been awhile...

As usual, I'm staying pretty busy and there have been a lot of changes in my life. First of all, I'm no longer on leadership for Crusade. Unlike some people think, this had nothing to do with Crusade and everything to do with me. I have become involved in RUF and am growing a lot. I am in no way dropping Crusade, for I still have a place for it in my heart, but I have been called elsewhere. I am in the process of joining Westminster and feel called to RUF because it is connected to Westminster. I have never in my life been so excited about getting involved in a church and I feel so blessed.

Also, Matt & I are getting married. YAY! We were originally thinking May of this year, but Matt's dad will be in Iraq, so we are going to wait. Hopefully the wedding will be in December of 2005. I am so thrilled about this. I know it's right. We have been meeting with Jeff Ferguson and he has been of such help to us. When Jeff talks about how marraige should be, I can only think of Matt. Matt is the man of my dreams. I am so blessed. We'll let you all know when we have an official date.

Let me tell you a little story. Today I was at Walgreen's standing at the counter checking out. The lady in front of me had just walked out the doors & starts screaming. This is a blood curtling scream. We didn't know what was going on. A bunch of employees ran outside to find out that this guy had stolen the lady's purse. It was 12:30 pm...in broad daylight, with tons of people around. Yet this guy got away. It was such an eye-opener to me. Even thinking about it now, my heart is pounding. I can still hear this lady's screams in my head. Pretty scary stuff. So, just be careful, you never know what's going to happen.

I guess I should go study for my history test...although I really don't want to.

No comments: