Monday, February 09, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It has been quite a while since I've done one of these, but the time has come again...

*I did NOT give my daughter a piece of paper to play with/eat just to give me a few minutes to catch up on some blogs

*I also did NOT proceed to let her crawl over to my Crocs and let her chew on them for a few minutes before I took them away from her. No, I would never let my daughter chew on nasty shoes!

*My daughter's first Mardi Gras parade was definitely NOT the most scandalous parade (Krewe du Vieux) in which we saw lots of male body parts (fake not real) and other things (I will leave that to your imagination)...

*I did NOT let my daughter's precious little nose get sunburned (burnt?) at another parade. I most certainly do NOT feel like an awful mom for letting that happen.

*I did NOT buy mini powdered sugar donuts from Winn-Dixie (yes, we still have them here) just because they were buy one/get one free. And of course I did NOT eat most of those donuts.

*I did NOT think negative things about my art journaling pages tonight. Nope, not me. I'm not allowed to. It's a rule.

*I did NOT drive 20 minutes to the Starbucks with a drive-thru, even though there are 2 closer Starbucks, just because I didn't feel like getting Emma in and of the car. I would never waste gas like that. Like my $4 cup of coffee wasn't enough?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun to read! Thanks for linking to us.