Wednesday, March 07, 2007

exhausted

I am incredibly exhausted, but I feel like posting. Here's what has been happening around our world lately...

*I was pretty sick with a sinus infection but now am thankfully better.

*Matt was sick with a sinus infection & an ear infection and yesterday got a horrible stomach bug. Please keep him in your prayers--he is incredibly weak and cannot get up for more than a few minutes at a time. Pray that his body will heal quickly and that I can be an encouragement to him (his emotions have been worn thin through all this sickness).

*Winthrop won the Big South Championships and are heading to the Big Dance! We are actually ranked #22 in USA Today/ESPN coaches poll and #24 in the AP poll. Top 25 in the nation baby! I'm so proud to be a Winthrop alum right now!

*I am still going through Beth Moore's Bible study on Daniel and it gets more and more incredible each week. It is so amazing to see the prophecies written out in Daniel as they have played out in time. God is so sovereign and I continue to be astounded at His glory!

*I realized today that God-willing, Matt & I only have 4 1/2 months left in Rock Hill until we move to New Orleans. Time sure has flown by! I am ecstatic about the move, but I now it will be hard to leave our family and friends here.

*I am hosting a Pure Romance party on Friday, April 20th. If anyone wants to come, just let me know. It's going to be a fun girls night!

No comments: