Sunday, February 25, 2007

quick update

Thought I'd write a quick update before we head to church.

*Matt & I are still sick...Matt has a sinus infection & an ear infection and after one round of antibiotics (that cost $300!) he's still not better. And who knows what I have. I probably need to go to the doctor but don't want to spend the money.

*Just finished up my third week working at the daycare and I'm still loving it! The kids can be pretty whiney and bratty but atleast they're cute! It's definitely not a job I could do for the rest of my life, but it'll keep me busy until we move.

*I've got the baby bug. So many people around us are having babies and I can't stand it! I know that if I get pregnant now we can't move though, so...I've got to be patient and wait for God's timing. It's hard though!

*Matt & I reserved our hotel room in New Orleans for spring break (April9-13th). I can't wait to be back there! And we're staying in the Garden District this time so that will be nice.

*Matt's laptop is broken. Boo! And the Geeksquad said there was nothing wrong with it (stu-pid)! So, we may be looking into getting a new laptop--I'm hoping for a Mac this time! :)

That's it for now. Gotta go praise some Jesus!

No comments: