Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i have no voice

Literally, I have no voice. I'm still sick and lost my voice yesterday. It's kinda hard to yell at kids when I have no voice, but I'm making due. Pray that I will get better soon. I'm tired of whispering.

I am absolutely loving my new job at the daycare. I'm working with two year olds and they are a crazy hot mess but I love them. It's lots of fun and I get to hang out with some awesome people and see my hubby sometimes. :)

I found out today that my mom has hurt her back. She's in a lot of pain. Please be praying for her as well. If she doesn't start feeling better soon, she'll definitely end up at the doctor.

Matt & I are going to have an exciting weekend this weekend. For Matt's Valentine's present, I got us a room at the Courtyard Marriott in Ballantyne and the best part is we have a whirlpool in our room. Heck yes I am excited! And Saturday is homecoming for Winthrop so that'll for sure be a fun day.

That's all for now.

No comments: