Tuesday, December 19, 2006

new year's resolutions

Just read my friend Courtney's blog & was inspired by her to make some new year's resolutions...

*To spend more time with God--in prayer and His Word. This is such a hard thing for me to do. I am not very disciplined at this and it's something I really desire. My mom recently gave me Beth Moore's study on Daniel...I'm looking forward to starting this and really want to stick with it.

*To read more. I love reading. I've got a few books I really want to read and it seems I never take the time to do so.

*Cook more. I really want to cook dinner more for me & Matt. I love it when I do cook, but so many times I am just too tired or don't feel like it. I just need to make it a habit.

*Continue to stick to Weight Watchers and work out on a daily basis. I have done very well with this up until the holidays. I need to get back in the swing of things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pictures below...i love raggamuffin gospel, and have the relentness tenderness of jesus by him and have started it, but never seem to finish it...did you get that box on your door sunday?

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are desiring to grow closer to God. That is Awesome. I will post my sermon about New Years resolutions after the New Year on our blog. Check it out.