Thursday, December 07, 2006

graduation


In nine days I will be graduation from Winthrop with my Bachelor's of Social Work. It has been a long journey and it's amazing to look back and see where I am now. Four and a half years ago, I never would have dreamed that I would be married and settling down in life. God has brought me through so many experiences to lead me to who I am today. I am thankful for who I am and what God has done in me and through me in the past four and a half years.

These are the girls who I have struggling through this program with...we've laughed and cried together...we are a family. I am so proud of each of them and cannot wait to see where God leads them in their social work careers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations! todays sermon on loving "outcasts" made me think of you and your job...good seeing you tonight!