Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back to the WU

Thought I'd give a quick update since I've been slack. Classes started back today and fortunately I was able to come. I thought I might have to take this semester off for financial reasons, but God is good and here I am. I had Comparative Religion this morning which I'm really excited about (even though it's an 8 am class) and I just got out of Public Speaking, which won't be too bad (hopefully). I'm headed off to Philosophy in a few minutes and tomorrow night I will go see Dr. Manetta in Mental Health Services in SCWK. I'm so excited about that class...fits right in with my passions!

Matt is doing well. He's been teaching 1st grade for a few weeks now. He's got some rough kids but he's getting the hang of it. I'm a proud wife.

Both of my jobs are awesome & I'm loving them. I've just got to really learn how to balance my time working 2 jobs, going to school, church activities, & of course being a new wife. This semester should be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it all.

I'm heading out for Philosophy. Hopefully I'll update more soon. Peace, Love, & Chicken Grease!

No comments: