Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm back!

I've decided I'm gonna update in this thing again...as well as myspace. Here's the lowdown on me...

Only 100 days until I get married.
I'm thinking about going to grad school (University of Tennessee maybe?).
I love being a social work major.
I'm now working in the nursery at Westminster and Forest Hill.
My room is a crazy mess & I need to clean it.
On Saturday I'm going to Columbia with Matt & his mom for a Doo Little Raiders dinner.
I've been working out with Joce at Impact Xpress Fitness and it's a lot of fun (Holly & Tam Tam are going there too).
Matt & I are apartment searching.
I gave up french fries for Lent.
I really want to cut & dye my hair but I'm gonna wait until after the wedding.
I'm going to see Ashlee Simpson on April 2nd.
I ate both boxes of my girl scout cookies and now I feel deprived.
I need to do laundry real bad.
I've been a huge slacker this week.

Guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

erin said...

glad to see you are back man..this is so much more fun than my space..come on:)