Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random things I'm into

Just felt like posting a random list of stuff I'm into lately. :) Just a little glimpse into my life.

*Adoption/fostering/orphan care--Most of you already know this is a passion of mine. Right now I'm currently reading Adopted for Life: The Priority of Adoption for Christian Families & Churches. I definitely recommend it!

*La Croix fizzy water (particularly grapefruit flavored, but lime or lemon will do as well)

*Kari Jobe--I just can't get enough of this girl's heart of worship and her music! It draws me near to God.

*Sugar--free hazelnut coffee creamer

*My Chaco's--the only shoes I wear

*Groupon--Matt & I have scored some super great deals lately

*My church--Seriously love these people and the heart they have for God and for serving others. So blessed by them!

No comments: