Sunday, June 06, 2010

Three Months

Dear Eli,

I am so sorry that I have not written you a letter before now. I am going to do my best from now on to write your monthly letters. I definitely don't want you to feel left out, being the second-born. :)

You are such a blessing to our family. You bring a breath of fresh air and peace to our lives. You are such a laid-back baby. You still sleep most of the day. If you are awake, you only stay awake for about 45 minutes and are pretty content during your awake time. I have honestly left you in your carseat a few times and gone off with your sister to play, and forgotten about you. That's how much of a good baby you are.

You continue to grow and explore this new world. You are over 10 lbs now and have the cutest little chunky cheeks. You have found your hands and like to suck on them sometimes. You also will reach out to your toys if you are in the bouncy seat or carseat.

You have had some struggles in your short little life. You have reflux (just like your sister), that seems to give you a lot of trouble. I have also figured out that you have a milk protein intolerance and that was giving you tummy troubles. I have cut out all dairy products from my diet, and you seem to be getting better.

You are a great sleeping at night as well as during the day. You usually wake up once or twice during the night and go right back to sleep after you eat. I enjoy those tender moments with you in the quiet of the night.

You father and I are so glad to have you in our lives. You bless us and bring us so much joy. We love every bit of your precious little self!

Love,
Mom



No comments: