Friday, August 11, 2006

randomness

10 more days until I start my internship. I couldn't be more ready! Now that I've studied how to be a social worker for 4 years, it's time to dive in and put all that knowledge to use. I'm pretty burnt out on working 3 jobs as well. Ready for this summer to be over with. This week will prove to be bittersweet as it will be my last week working with Carlos and at the Post Office. I will miss them all so much but I'm ready to focus on my internship and graduate!

Matti, Kaley, & I went to Warped Tour on Tuesday. It was absolutely awesome. 9 hours listening to great bands & going crazy in the mosh pits. Fun times. I've put some pictures up on my myspace page if you want to see (www.myspace.com/ragamuffin4abba).

Matt has started back to school, teaching kindergarten. So far, he is liking it and it seems to be going well. It's a whole lot less stressful than last year.

For those of you who don't know, I started Weight Watchers about a month and a half ago. I was inspired by some ladies at the gym and decided that I just needed some structure to get me on track. Well, so far I've lost 14 lbs and gone down 3 pants sizes! How freakin' cool is that?! I'm pretty excited.

That's pretty much all I have for now. I will try & post some recent pictures soon. I know I've been slack.

1 comment:

erin said...

mackey..way to go on the weight. i wish i could be disciplined like you. hey where is matt teaching now? let me know how your internship goes..thats exciting. miss you and love you.