Friday, May 20, 2005

micro-scanny-wave

So to explain my title...Matt got a gift certificate for $70 at Target from his co-workers. We decided to go spend it and were originally planning on getting a vacuum (the one we wanted was on clearance). Well, we get to Target and look around for a while and put the vacuum in our buggy and walk down a few more aisles. What do we see?! A microwave that scans the barcode of your food & automatically knows how long to cook it for. How cool is that?! Actually, we had seen it a few weeks ago but couldn't afford it. Matt really wanted it & I thought it would be pretty cool too. So we returned the vacuum to the shelf & got the microwave (which was also on clearance). I know you guys are all jealous now. Matt & I are the cool kids on the block with our micro-scanny-wave!

Things are going well. I'm feeling better about the wedding stuff. I'm excited about all the people coming--people I haven't seen in years that I love are coming (the Matejas, the Stonekings, Paige, the Campbells...and lots more).

Last weekend a bunch of us went to the Second Chance prom put on by Ace & TJ at 95.1. The group consisted of me, Kelly, Joce, Erin, Tamica, and the gym girls...Anita, Marrissa, the redneck woman, & two other ladies. We had an amazing time dancing with seer sucker suit man and just being crazy. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

I just found out that the kids I'm supposed to be baby-sitting this summer are going to be in Texas with their grandparents for the entire month of June. So that means I'm currently looking for a job. If anyone knows of anything let me know. As of now I've got an application for the new Dunkin Donuts opening on Celanese.

Two weeks from now I'll be at my rehearsal dinner. Oh yeah...that's crazy.

No comments: